Comprehensive representation when the journey approaches the end of the road
"One travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."
–George Edward Moore
When our client’s journey finds them near, or at the end of their road, Burke & Casserly, P.C., provides real estate closing assistance as a part of their end of life plan to sell the home or a post-death transition of the home.
The sale of real estate is often an integral part of an estate, long-term care or business plan, and we offer full service real estate services to make the sale less stressful and more smooth-flowing for our clients. From initial contract negotiation through post-closing wrap up, the real estate staff at Burke & Casserly offer highly skilled, courteous and efficient service that is sure to ease the worries of our clients.
While Burke & Casserly, P.C., can provide all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts, it is not our primary area of focus. Therefore, we limit those transactions exclusively to current clients.
Services can include, if needed:
- Contract review and negotiation
- Title work, including arranging for title searches and clearing title issues
- Deeds and supporting recording documents as required by law
- Pre-occupancy agreements
- Closing document preparation, including negotiation and calculation of closing settlement costs
- Coordination of Closing schedule and ensuring all parties are prepared for the Closing Date
- Representation at Closing and post-closing matters