About Burke & Casserly, P.C.
The attorneys and staff at Burke & Casserly, P.C. help individuals, families and businesses successfully plan for and achieve their estate, financial and long-term care planning goals by providing the highest quality, timely and cost-efficient legal counsel.Our Vision
- Our vision is to be the preeminent elder law and estate planning law firm in the Capital District
- Our vision is to provide clients with comprehensive and compassionate representation
- Our vision is to value our attorneys, staff, clients, and community partners
- Our vision is to apply an interdisciplinary approach to conflict resolution and problem solving
- Our vision is to have our attorneys be leaders in our profession and in our practice areas
- We value continuous client confidentiality and satisfaction
- We value a commitment to educational and professional excellence by our attorneys and staff
- We value compassion, empathy and ethical behavior in serving clients
- We seek an outstanding community presence accomplished through marketing, education and public service and charitable outreach
- We value exceeding client, individual and team objectives
- We encourage creativity in problem solving and planning
Burke & Casserly, P.C. is committed to providing quality legal services to our clients, while maintaining a dynamic and satisfying work environment. The firm encourages the professional and personal growth of each individual in the firm. In order to encourage each employee’s personal development and growth, the firm supports continuing education for its staff through educational seminars, conferences and professional and para-professional programs. Burke & Casserly, P.C. was named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Capital Region,” by The Business Review. The firm earned this distinction by going beyond the norm to foster an enjoyable and meaningful work environment for their employees.
In addition to providing outstanding professional services, Burke & Casserly, P.C., believes in strong community involvement and giving back to the communities in which we live and to the professions in which we work. Our team of attorneys and staff regularly volunteer in the community, participate in charity events, make personal and corporate charitable contributions, and serve in leadership roles for various community-based organizations. We take pride in enabling our employees to feel more connected to the communities we serve, and recognize the value that personal satisfaction from such community service brings.
The lawyers at Burke & Casserly are active on local, state and national levels with the Albany County Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, The American Bar Association and the Financial Planning Association in leadership roles. Additionally our attorneys are frequent speakers and guests lecturers for the different professional associations’ continuing legal education programs as well as for community groups and associations (Click here for a list of topic ideas.) They have authored many articles, white papers and publications relating to their areas of practice.
Burke & Casserly, P.C. also has a close professional relationship with Arista Wealth Advisors, Ltd., an investment advisor registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our team of attorneys and CFPs allows us to provide a continuity of services for individuals and businesses when needed and appropriate.